Hello! My name is Tyler Ayala. I live in New York and work at Momentum Solar as a UX/UI Designer.
I’m passionate about beautiful visual design and intuitive, usable products that allow people to interface with the world in a way that inspires user creativity and promotes positive social impact.
In my free time, you can find me playing piano, hiking, listening to music, and spending time with my family and friends.
UX/UI Designer • Sept 2021 – Present
• Ideate & design interactive user-centered designs for a new mobile app, delivering innovative concepts, wireframes, low & high fidelity prototypes, & engaging user experiences
• Conduct research & develop creative processes by sharing new trends & technologies with other designers
• Led & implemented a new design & strategy for our social media channels
Junior Visual Designer • Dec 2020 – Sept 2021
• Translated structural information into visual forms that make information compelling, easier to understand, & actionable (i.e., proposals, decks, newsletters)
• Redeveloped the brand guidelines into a new Visual Identity System that will allow for flexibility & future growth
• Successfully created a billboard campaign to generate leads for new market expansions
Visual Designer • Jun 2017 – Present
• Designed and launched 5 websites for Secret Garden Florist, Hogan & Sons, Montauk Transit, Orange County Transit, & Kelly Eskew
• Developed a rebranded identity for The Barber Lounge to enhance brand awareness and product visibility, resulting in an increase of new client bookings by 25% and year-over-year shop revenue by 15%
• Refreshed design of UCONN's off-campus housing Instagram and Facebook creative placements, resulting in 75% month-over-month engagement increase
UX Design Certificate • Expected: March 2022
California Institute of the Arts
UI/UX Design Specialization • May 2021
BA, Graphic Communication • May 2019